Account Coordinators work closely with existing and prospective clients to discuss their needs and match them with the products that will optimize customer satisfaction. Account Coordinators also generate sales leads, handle client complaints, demonstrate products, and support Account Executives.
We are searching for a strong Senior Account Coordinator who is excited to play a larger role in attracting and retaining clients. Account Coordinators should be committed to customer satisfaction. These professionals will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, match clients with the right housing products, perform demonstrations, oversee the inside sales process, negotiate rates and terms, close business and perform other duties to support Account Executives, as needed.
To be a successful Senior Account Coordinator, you should be proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they are the right solution for clients. Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities
- Handle inbound sales calls to covert into sales.
- Establish and maintain positive relationship with clients.
- Work closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
- Stay current on company products and services.
- Successfully and clearly demonstrate benefits of company offerings.
- Overcome technical and business objections of prospective clients.
- Draft and send communications to clients about new offers.
- Travel to tradeshows and product launches as needed.
- Oversee inside sales process and facilitate order fulfilment.
- Proactively handle complaints and concerns.
- Provide high quality customer service.
- Present and negotiate rates and terms.
- Maintain an accurate and updated database of client information in CRM.
- Generate leases and paperwork, ensure all relevant paperwork and agreements are accurately executed and documented.
- Support Account Executives.
Senior Account Manager positions require a bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of Account Management experience. An MBA is preferred.
Other Skills and Qualifications
Time Management, Presentation Skills, Leadership Qualities, Excellent Communication Skills, Highly Organized, Strong Work Ethic, Good Interpersonal Skills, Meticulous Attention to Detail, Proactive Nature, Networking, Persuasion, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Passion for Customer Satisfaction, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Top Line and Operational Budget Goals, High Level of Efficiency & Accuracy, Professionalism, CRM and Microsoft Office
Who we are
Primestone Housing Solutions is the leading provider of boutique furnished apartments and high-end corporate housing in New York and across the globe. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and quality, Primestone delivers a sense of “Home Sweet Home” no matter where its guests are. Primestone provides that home sweet home feeling that hotels can’t provide. With all the comforts of home, from a fully-equipped kitchen to additional space and on-site amenities, you can ensure a pleasant stay no matter where your travels take you. Our expert staff has years of experience in the hospitality industry and understands how to meet the needs of discerning customers. We have a relentless commitment to your personal satisfaction and meet that with customized offerings and services.