The primary role of the Leasing Associate is to answer all incoming sales calls and as a back-up, transfer calls to the proper department. To quote and book reservations and support sales with new and existing guest opportunities. They must have strong listening skills and take a positive and persuasive approach that will convince potential clients and guests to book with Primestone. They must develop a rapport with all clients and guests, lead by example, and represent the organization in a positive and professional manner at all times. A Leasing Associate works with the entire organization and reports to executive level management. He/she will input all requests into Zenya including CRM information and must be detail-oriented. Daily reporting and follow up on key opportunities and direct communication with the General Manager is a key part of this job.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Previous experience in the leasing, furnished housing industry or related fields
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Administrative experience
- Inside sales experience
- Intermediate abilities with MS Word, MS Excel, Internet, e-mail, MS PowerPoint, CRM/Zenya
Leasing Associate Responsibilities
- Represent Primestone in a positive and professional manner
- Work with all personnel and outside contacts to satisfy clients and guests while achieving company goals
- Arrive at work and meetings on time and prepared
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Perform any other duties assigned
- Serve as a liaison between client/guest, Primestone and developer partners
- Evaluate and service guest’s housing needs
- Respond to a large volume of guest’s needs and manage/book account reservations
- Email management and actively follow up with a sense of urgency and complete accuracy
- Partner with Operations to assure all guest’s needs are met and guest information is accurate.
- Partner with Sales and Operations on service escalations: recommending solutions and assuring prompt resolution
- Accurately manage CRM and Zenya – including but not limited to Activities and Attachments
- Use sales skills to convert leads into business
- Coordinating and communicating with guests with personalized solutions for their housing needs
- Perform customer needs assessment to assure each opportunity converts as a solution for our guests
- In some instances, act as after hour resource if necessary
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Tour guests/contacts as needed
- Actively manage and respond to email and phone calls nights and weekend in a timely manner (when applicable)
- Manage and administrate all requests, including quotes and new reservations as well as modifications, and changes
- Responsible for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Assist in customer escalation as per escalation procedure
- Perform routine follow up calls as per renewal procedure
- Perform reporting functions on an ongoing and timely basis, including quotes, bookings, and renewals
- Assist and manage basic marketing assignments
Bachelor’s/associate’s degree preferred and 1-2 years of inside and/or outside sales, and call center experience
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office.
Who we are
Primestone Housing Solutions is the leading provider of boutique furnished apartments and high-end corporate housing in New York and across the globe. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and quality, Primestone delivers a sense of “Home Sweet Home” no matter where its guests are. Primestone provides that home sweet home feeling that hotels can’t provide. With all the comforts of home, from a fully-equipped kitchen to additional space and on-site amenities, you can ensure a pleasant stay no matter where your travels take you. Our expert staff has years of experience in the hospitality industry and understands how to meet the needs of discerning customers. We have a relentless commitment to your personal satisfaction and meet that with customized offerings and services.