Corporate Housing company is seeking an experienced Lease Administrator to manage the leasing process for corporate housing units across the United States. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the lease process and possess exceptional attention to detail, as well as customer service skills.
- Responsible for the review of all unit leases received from properties and third-party partners to ensure alignment with the Company’s policy, operational procedures, and guest needs.
- On behalf of the company, negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing to the most favorable outcome for the Company, guest, and corporate client.
- Ensure that the lease application is completed timely.
- Coordinate lease start and end date with operational teams to ensure apartment readiness.
- Create deal sheets based on each reservation and save them to a shared drive.
- Ensure Zenya system reflects all necessary lease information and contacts
- Conduct credit and background checks as required by the property.
- Complete the lease process and coordinate the payment of move-in fees.
- Create log-ins for online portals and update password master.
- Ensure all executed leases are properly saved and organized on a shared drive.
- Gather W9’s from properties, and properly save and organize them on a shared drive.
- Track move-in and move-outs
- Work effectively with the operations team to ensure that extensions and notices to vacate are handled timely with properties and third-party partners. Save all notice to vacates to properties on shared drive.
- Interact in a professional manner with team members, Property Managers, Brokers, etc.
- Assist with development and execution of marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Assist manager with day-to-day responsibilities
- 4+ years of residential lease administration experience.
- Ability to produce business correspondence.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Marketing support experience is desirable, but not mandatory.
- The desire to make a real difference in a growing company.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook – MS Office Suite.
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail and process.
- Must be comfortable working within a dynamic, changing and challenging environment where everyone “does it all”.
Who we are
Primestone Housing Solutions is the leading provider of boutique furnished apartments and high-end corporate housing in New York and across the globe. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and quality, Primestone delivers a sense of “Home Sweet Home” no matter where its guests are. Primestone provides that home sweet home feeling that hotels can’t provide. With all the comforts of home, from a fully-equipped kitchen to additional space and on-site amenities, you can ensure a pleasant stay no matter where your travels take you. Our expert staff has years of experience in the hospitality industry and understands how to meet the needs of discerning customers. We have a relentless commitment to your personal satisfaction and meet that with customized offerings and services.