The Client Service Representative will provide world-class service through expert communication whether it is with our guests, vendors, partners, or employees. The Client Service Representative is responsible for delivering a professional approach with a personal flare. The Client Service Representative will always act as a primary liaison to guests and most specifically after move-in. A dedicated and responsive approach by over-communication is paramount in resolving customer service-related issues.
Client Service Representative Responsibilities
- Receive incoming requests from valued guests on a daily basis
- Respond to guests with a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information
- Proactively build and maintain positive working relationships with the guests and Primestone team
- Take ownership of escalated situations via email or phone and resolve them efficiently while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Field guest’s complaints while conducting thorough research to develop the most effective solutions and results; listen and extend assistance in order to resolve problems
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with operations team/managers regarding service recovery needs, special requests, and work orders
- Follow up on all requests and closeout work orders in the system on a daily basis
- Play an active role in vendor orders and arrange utility vendor services including invoice preparation
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Print and scan of invoicing and accounting related material
- Answer client requests, if any, and check overnight Virtual Receptionist requests from the night before. Process necessary work orders/e-emails/calls/etc. and follow up with the guest.
- Make and document “Welcome Calls”
- Communicate with vendors on deliveries/exchanges for furniture in units and Assign Delivery/Exchange Dates with vendors
- Maintain key log/audit them, store in the key box
- Send Occupant List to each property and updated move-in list.
- Input/remove resident names in the residential portal systems
- Check clients in/out via Zenya. Make sure they coordinate with residential portal systems
- Monitor and communicate home service schedule within Zenya with proper vendors.
- Update Emergency Property Sheet, Services Folder & Welcome Literature to reflect the new property
- Assign Pre-Move Out Inspection dates for home service vendor
- Set up vendor accounts when necessary
- Set up new units with Furniture & applicable vendors
- Actively manage and respond to email and phone calls nights and weekend in a timely manner
Client Services Manager positions require an Associate or bachelor’s degree and 1+ year customer service experience preferred. .
Other Skills and Qualifications
This is an opportunity for a highly organized, detail-oriented, resourceful person with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking and managing changing priorities.
Basic computer skills required; Outlook and Microsoft Word experience a plus
3-6 months’ previous experience in a customer service environment (call center experience preferred)
Who we are
Primestone Housing Solutions is the leading provider of boutique furnished apartments and high-end corporate housing in New York and across the globe. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and quality, Primestone delivers a sense of “Home Sweet Home” no matter where its guests are. Primestone provides that home sweet home feeling that hotels can’t provide. With all the comforts of home, from a fully-equipped kitchen to additional space and on-site amenities, you can ensure a pleasant stay no matter where your travels take you. Our expert staff has years of experience in the hospitality industry and understands how to meet the needs of discerning customers. We have a relentless commitment to your personal satisfaction and meet that with customized offerings and services.