The Client Service Manager will oversee the daily operation of the Client Service Department. The Client Service Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of the Client Service Department as well as having light oversight of the Housekeeping vendors. The Client Service Manager will act as a primary liaison between the Sales team and the Client Services department. High levels of multi-tasking, attention to detail, and communication are needed to fulfill this role.
Client Service Manager Responsibilities
Oversee and delegate Client Service Representative tasks for the following:
- Filter tenant requests re: maintenance, furniture, housewares, cleaning and/or arrival issues/comments
- Create Welcome Packages for all properties and maintain package stock
- Welcome Calls/Emails
- Checking In/Out Arrivals and Departures in the reservation system
- Sending doorman lists to properties
- Updating residential portal system for all respective properties
- Track, organize, and order office inventory
- Track, Organize and Manage Key inventory
- Filter and track apartment key requests from sales and outside vendors
- Sending departure instructions via the reservation system
- Work with Sales re: Last minute-arrivals, etc.
- Organize mail and deliver to the appropriate employee
- Scan bills into the system
- Answer client services line, filter calls, and deliver messages to appropriate employees.
- Listen to voicemails
- Troubleshoot digital services when needed
Oversee and delegate Client Service/Vendor tasks for the following:
- Final walk-throughs for arrivals
- Punch list walk-throughs for new leases
- Pre-Move Out Inspections for departures
- Field Calls for Cleaning Vendors/Division for day to day and new lease set-ups
- Deliver Welcome packages to properties
- Inform Front Desks of Arrivals
- Pick-Up Departure Keys from all front desk properties
- Supervise outside vendors re: maintenance repairs, furniture deliveries, exchanges, and/or
- Removals, and apartment cleanliness
- Supervise new developer apartment set-ups
- Troubleshoot all digital services if necessary for clients
- Track + Audit vendor invoices
- Update the Utility and Cable Account Master Sheet (if applicable)
- Audit and annotate all operational vendor invoices
- Control daily expenditure for operations
- Budget apartment inventory such as furniture, housewares, and cable when placing orders
- Track and manage ordering housewares products from vendor
- Negotiate product item costs with housewares and furniture vendors (if applicable)
- Negotiate utility costs with cable companies (if applicable)
- Apartment set-ups for developer managed units.
- Negotiate new package pricing with furniture vendors
- Track, Order and Coordinate furniture deliveries
- Negotiate new housewares pricing with Housewares vendor
- Track, Order, and Coordinate housewares deliveries
- Negotiate new cable packages with cable companies
- Track, Order, and Coordinate cable installation
- Track, Order and coordinate new utility accounts
- Coordinate, schedule, and delegate cleaning vendors for new unit set-ups.
- Attend daily morning meeting with operations/sales team
- Recruit, train, and manage client services.
- Direct all team members to meet client expectations
- Designate duties and responsibilities amongst the client services team
- Assess client services department continuously to implement processes and procedures accordingly
Bachelor/associate degree preferred. 2 + years of client service experience and/or management.
Other Skills and Qualifications
This is an opportunity for a highly organized, energetic, resourceful person with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking and managing changing priorities. Basic computer skills required Outlook and Microsoft Office skills.
Who we are
Primestone Housing Solutions is the leading provider of boutique furnished apartments and high-end corporate housing in New York and across the globe. With an unwavering commitment to exceptional service and quality, Primestone delivers a sense of “Home Sweet Home” no matter where its guests are. Primestone provides that home sweet home feeling that hotels can’t provide. With all the comforts of home, from a fully equipped kitchen to additional space and on-site amenities, you can ensure a pleasant stay no matter where your travels take you. Our expert staff has years of experience in the hospitality industry and understands how to meet the needs of discerning